A.D. Martin Commercial Insurance has been serving the businesses of New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania since 1990. We offer a complete portfolio of Business insurance, including Inland Marine.
Inland Marine insurance provides coverage for goods in transit, bailee’s property, moveable equipment, and unusual property. Property of certain dealers and instrumentalities of communication and transportation are also covered. In short, Inland Marine insurance provides coverage for loss exposures that cannot be conveniently or reasonably confined to a fixed location.
Available policies include:
- Builders’ Risk – covers materials and supplies that will become a permanent part of the buildings or structures, foundations, scaffolding, temporary or permanent fencing and other temporary structures.
- Contractors’ Equipment- covers tools and heavy equipment on the job site and during transport.
- Rental Cost Reimbursement (Cost of Hire) Endorsement – addedto Contractor’s Equipment coverage to provide insurance for the cost to rent temporary equipment should damage occur to covered equipment under the policy.
- Installation Floater – covers building supplies during transport and installation, including theft from job site.
- Motor Truck Cargo – covers goods of others while in transit, during loading and unloading, while insured is acting as a common or contract carrier.
- Electronic Data Processing (EDP) – covers damage or loss to insured’s computer equipment, software, and information.
- Bailee Customers Floater – covers the property of others while it is in your care. Examples include all types of repair shops.
- Equipment Dealers – covers businesses that regularly ship various equipment.
- Miscellaneous Floater – covers specified equipment or goods that are not generally included in other policies.
- Accounts Receivable – covers money due to the insured when there is a loss of accounts receivable records.
When reviewing your business operation, A.D. Martin will determine what your Inland Marine exposures are and what coverage forms are appropriate for your specific operation.
Experience you can trust.
A.D. Martin provides business insurance throughout the counties of Atlantic, Cape May, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Camden and Burlington in New Jersey; New Castle County in Delaware; and Chester, Philadelphia and Delaware Counties in Pennsylvania.