Business Automobile Insurance
Each business operation has specific automobile exposures that can adversely affect an organization, whether you own one vehicle or an entire fleet. Your business, for example, is legally responsible when employees drive their own cars while running company errands or conducting business-related transactions. You also face significant exposures if one your employees hires or leases a vehicle for company business, whether attending a conference in another state or going on a sales call miles away.
At A.D. Martin Commercial Insurance, we’ll review your operation and type of vehicle use to determine the appropriate coverage and limit options your business requires to protect against your exposures.
Our experience securing Business Auto insurance for our clients throughout communities in New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania has served them well. Your program may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and, in most cases, provides you with legal defense
- Property Damage Liability coverage – provides you with protection if your vehicle accidently damages another person’s property and, in most cases, provides legal defense.
- Medical Payments – pays for reasonable and necessary incurred medical expenses for you and your passengers as a result of a covered accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (applicable in New Jersey) – an endorsement adding No-fault benefits for each party involved in an accident to collect from his or her insurance company regardless of fault.
- Uninsured Motorists coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, Underinsured Motoristscoverage is also included to provide protection when the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.
- Hired & Non Owned Auto Liability – covers claims against your business if an employee has an accident while using his or her own (or rented) vehicle for business purposes.
Depending on your specific needs, we may also include Drive Other Car Coverage, specific limits of liability due to type of cargo hauled, etc. We’ll conduct an in-depth assessment of your business to determine coverage recommendations you should consider.
Putting you in the driver’s seat with comprehensive Commercial Auto insurance.
A.D. Martin provides business insurance throughout the counties of Atlantic, Cape May, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Camden and Burlington in New Jersey; New Castle County in Delaware; and Chester, Philadelphia and Delaware Counties in Pennsylvania. We can show you how having the right Business Auto insurance as part of your program can protect you from various types of claims.