Residents throughout South Jersey and Delaware Count count on your store to get the appliances the need.
At A.D. Martin Commercial Insurance, our job is to make sure your insurance program is operating in top form for Appliance Stores so that you continue to keep your doors open and your customers happy.
Our approach is straightforward: We’ll review your entire program to ensure that it provides the coverages and risk-transfer mechanisms needed for your unique exposures. We’ll analyze each of your policies, their limits and sub-limits, endorsements, and exclusions to identify any gaps in coverage – whether it involves insufficient inventory values, outdated or incorrect endorsements, exclusions to operations that your company does perform, and much more. We’ll then provide you with comprehensive advice that may include broadening coverage (or even scaling back if you have duplicate coverage), changing your overall limits, implementing stronger loss control protocols, streamlining administration, and other key recommendations.
As an appliance retailer, you face a number of critical exposures. This includes damage to products that can be at your location or on a truck making deliveries to your customers, vehicular accidents, fluctuating inventory values, supply chain disruptions, product recalls, stolen merchandise out of the store, and much more. Our programs are designed for your type of operation, created by insurance companies that cater to the retail industry and its specific segments. Along with our expertise and experience in customizing these programs and our top-rated carriers, you can concentrate on the business at hand, knowing that you are in good hands with us.
Our program can be tailored to include:
- Property for your building, business property, property of others
- Brands and Labels (salvage)
- Business Interruption for dependent properties, transit, vehicle physical damage
- Commercial Inland Marine for property in transit and computers and media
- Consequential Loss to Stock and Selling Price Valuation
- Property Off Premises and Property of Others
- Personal Property Seasonal Limits Increase
- Refrigerated Property – on premises and in transit
- Systems PowerPac coverage for equipment breakdown, service interruption, and spoilage
- Utility Services – direct damage and time element
- General Liability, including product recall expense (you can also choose to add to your product recall coverage with separate, higher limits)
- Commercial Auto on wholesaler vehicles, including employees non-ownership, hired car physical damage coverage, and lease/loan gap coverage
- Umbrella Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability
You carry a great deal of risk as a retailer with large inventory values. Be sure you have a professional who has you covered. Turn to A.D. Martin for that coverage.
Let us show you our range of insurance solutions for your retail operation.
A.D. Martin provides comprehensive, competitive insurance programs throughout the counties of Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Camden and Burlington in New Jersey; New Castle County in Delaware; and Chester & Delaware County in Pennsylvania. Give our professionals a call toll-free at 866-233-7927, email us, or fill out and send the convenient form on this page to discuss your insurance needs. We’re happy to review your current coverage at no obligation.